What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can check the user’s predicted activity. Cookies play a very important role, since without them the use of the Web would be a much more frustrating experience.
Pearls Concept SL uses two types of cookies in this website:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of the services that we offer you and without which we could not offer them.
- Analytic cookies for tracking and statistical analysis of the behavior of the users, which allow us to know how to use the page and improve aspects.
Types of cookies in Pearls Concept
- Preferences: These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the look or behavior of the site, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
- Security: We use security cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data against unauthorized third parties.
- Session status: Let us know the status of a search or purchase process, so that we can remember which products you have chosen or what settings you made.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a free Google web analytics tool that mainly allows website owners to know how users interact with your website.
Each browser allows you to configure the way in which cookies are managed. The following links may be helpful:
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer, from https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari, from https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042